Senior Credit Officer
This role has prime responsibility for growing our loan portfolio by determining the financial need and providing solutions to our clients. The position has wide-ranging responsibilities, including building a relationship with clients, analyzing the financial data, writing loan proposals/memos, and managing our growing loan portfolios.
- Develop and generate sales opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Promote the Bank’s products and services among target customers
- Build and maintain a relationship with new and existing customers
- Meet and collect information from customers for loan applications
- Work with new and existing customers to understand their businesses and determine options to support them
- Process loan contract and other related legal documents
- Response with customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Monitor and follow up to ensure a timely repayment
- Operate in accordance with the Bank’s guidelines and policies, and in compliance with laws and regulations
- Attend the Bank’s training program and continue self-development
- Other duties as assigned by the Department Manager.
- MBA or Bachelor in Finance, Banking or related fields
- Proven previous work experience as Senior Credit Officer at least 02 years.
- Sound understanding of lending products and process
- Abilities to read and analyze financial information and reporting
- Strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenges
- Good communication, problem-solving, negotiation, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Word and Excel) with proficient Khmer typing skill
- English language proficiency.
Download Job Announcement
Senior, Credit Officer
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftb.com.kh/careers