Senior ATM Support Officer, Channel Banking Unit
The position is responsible for monitoring ATM network cash levels and operations ensuring up-time
is maintained at all times, and maintaining compliance with policies and procedures at all times.
- ATM fixing and services monitoring to maximize uptime e.g. fast tracking end to end resolution on ATM and the peripherals issue e.g. receipt rolls, Journal rolls, UPS.
- Monitoring ATM performance (Hardware/Software/ATM Network).
- Control and install new ATM at ATM Side.
- Schedule onside and off side fixing ATM issues (Hardware / Software).
- Arrange schedule onside support with Branch and Operation team.
- Repair ATM spare part for re-use
- Manage ATM Machines and Spare Parts stock.
- Provide the ATM journal log and transaction images to Accounting Reconcile team.
- Backup all ATM logs and transaction images.
- Organize Monthly ATM performance report and report to Managements and relevant teams.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor Degree of IT or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience related to the said position
- Good knowledge and understanding of ATM, Electronic Banking and banking products and services
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A strong desire to work in a team oriented
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
Download Job Announcement
Senior ATM Support Officer
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftb.com.kh/careers