Manager, VIP Banking Office
This role is directly reported to Head, VIP Banking Department, and responsible for leading Branch, VIP RMs doing sales and marketing activities to manage VIP customer set, to increase VIP customer base, to acquire new VIP customers and to increase cross selling of FTB’s products to meet the business target. This role is also to ensure great services and experience provided to VIP customers.
- Lead VIP banking Office to reach annual target, with sustainable growth for the long run, through implementing effective client retention and new client acquisition strategy.
- Participate in developing VIP Banking Policy, procedures/guidelines and promotion scheme to ensure that the deposit collection activity is effective in accordance with the approved policy and complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Initiative and provide feedback on campaigns or incentives to boost sales productions. Cross sell bank product to optimize the revenue
- Identify and maintain good relationship with key internal and external contacts and influencers to help drive business growth
- Work collaboratively with all relevant internal team members to offer highest service quality to customers
- Ensure that the highest quality of service is offered in the VIP premises at all the time.
- Ensure that client requests and complaints are handled timely and accurately.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Champion the implementation and sustainability of the VIP Service Proposition.
- Coach, lead and empower VIP Relationship Managers and VIP Team across branch network to achieve best performance and to maintain an open, honest and satisfying team work environment.
- Ensure full compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Management, Finance and Banking, Management or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in related areas.
- Good team member and leader with ability to build up rapport with departments and business units across the bank.
- Result-oriented personality with motives to drive and achieve defined targets.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skill.
- Good organizational skill, time management and team building.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- English language proficiency, the Chinese language is a plus (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy; in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Download Job Announcement
Manager, VIP Banking Office
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftb.com.kh/careers