Trainee, IT Security Analyst
- Providing technical support to users by responding to questions and concerns.
- Understanding of a wide variety of operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Assisting on security enhancements and making recommendations to line manager.
- Implementing security measures and operating security tools to protect systems and information.
- Monitoring computer network for security events and network traffic.
- Investigating security breaches and other security incidents.
- Developing and documenting any security events or incidents.
- Assisting IT team for evaluation and testing networks and systems such as installing security software and understanding information security management.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by manager
- Fresh graduate and fourth-year student in IT or other related fields.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving ability for the position of IT Technician.
- Good of English and Khmer in both speaking and writing.
- Computer literacy and proficiency.
Download Job Announcement
Trainee, Junior IT Security Analyst
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftb.com.kh/careers