Manager, IT Security Unit
- provide consultative performing reviews of system architecture documentation; creation of the scope of work for engagements, conduct security testing engagements on scoped assets, systems, processes, and/or employees; mentor other team members with lesser subject matter expertise.
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments to identify and/or validate vulnerabilities and attack chains
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
- Works with business teams to identify remediation solutions to security findings.
- Builds and maintains pen testing vendor partnerships to further FTB’s mission and goals.
- Researches and remains up to date with emerging threats and Threat Emulation methodologies.
- Responsible for continued personal growth in the areas of technology, business knowledge, and FTB policies and platforms.
- Develops and documents standards and best practices.
- 2+ years direct or equivalent experience in areas of penetration testing (web application, host, network), exploit development, fuzzing and designing countermeasures to identified security vulnerabilities/risks
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- One or more professional security certifications such as CISA, CEH, GIAC, GSEC, OSCP or CISSP (or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge of attack surfaces in web technologies, networks, modern applications (microservices/containers), and operating systems; and should demonstrate the ability to analyze closed source applications using several off-the-shelf or custom developed tools
- Experience with tools such as: Kali Linux, Metasploit, Burp suite, Tenable Nessus, Web Inspect, IDA PRO, Wireshark , scripting and development languages (e.g., Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, C/C++, C#, Java, etc.) , Windows, Linux and cloud environment testing
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
- Offensive security experience in AWS/Azure or certifications in Cloud technologies.
- Experience developing Red Team applications, tools and infrastructure (e.g., implants, exploits, C2, etc.)
Download Job Announcement
Manager, IT Security Unit
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftb.com.kh/careers