Manager, Training Unit
Working in Human Resources Department and directly reporting to personnel office manager. This role is responsible for managing, designing, developing, facilitating and supervising all training programs of FTB Bank. The responsibilities include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Update and develop human resource and training policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Build relationships and work across many departments of the bank to support training curriculum and evaluate its effectiveness and to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the bank.
- Determine Training Needs Assessment of Bank and plan training program accordingly.
- Assess employees’ skills, Job analysis, career path, performance and productivity and consultation with line managers to identify areas of improvement.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff to achieve training goals.
- Conduct train-the-trainer courses of training material to ensure that all material is understood and delivered in an appropriate manner.
- Ensure that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Supervise training course arrangement support, course development, course delivery, course evaluation, process measurement, and training cost management.
- Ensure that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop training strategies, tactics and learning solutions that support bank wide and business unit objectives
- Provides support for the Learning Management System, including building curriculum, creating learning plans, appending users, proofing content, providing reports on training registrations and other training analytics.
- Build networking with resource person internally and external training companies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Management, Communication, Education, or related field.
- At least 3-year experiences in related training and development field and plus 2 year experiences as training manager.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Good organizational skill, time management, and team building.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenges.
- Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
Download Job Announcement
Manager, Training Unit
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftb.com.kh/careers