Marketing Unit Manager
This role is responsible for managing the bank’s overall marketing functions, implement, monitor and evaluate digital and social marketing campaigns and activities.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing events, advertising and promotional activities for the Bank.
- Develop, executive and maintain marketing strategies/ plans to meet agreed business objectives.
- Develop creative design concept, and coordinate with design team to produce high-quality artworks in compliance with branding guidelines.
- Take the lead to build FTB branding and image to the public and stakeholders.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Study and analyze the competitors’ digital and social media campaigns to recommend the effective strategies.
- Oversee development of advertising and marketing materials including products product brochures and other publications.
- Prepare speeches and press releases.
- Identify sponsorship opportunities, make recommendation, and execute agreed sponsorship activities.
- Secure article placements and coverage of news on transactions/events
- Develop Web Database Application on FTB’s website.
- Design or create materials for promotion through various channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Marketing, Management, Finance and Banking or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing management with Banking sector/MFI.
- Strong leadership and project management skills with a thorough knowledge of marketing, and event management.
- Ability and experience in market, segment analysis, development and preparation of segment marketing plans and strategies
- Experience with electronic design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and other graphics tools. Experience with designing
- Strong understanding of media network in Cambodia
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency
Download Job Announcement
Marketing Unit Manager
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftb.com.kh/careers