FTB Retail Internet Banking
FTB Retail Internet Banking (iBanking) is crafted with the latest technology that enables you to simply, quickly, and securely access your bank account to transact and manage your finances via your computer or tablet. As long as your device has an internet connection, you can perform financial transaction everywhere 24/7.
- Perform financial transaction confidentially anytime, anywhere
- Access iBanking via your laptop, desktop, or tablet
- Minimize risks of cash in transit, fraud, and counterfeiting with cashless payment
- Save time and enjoy performing banking services and other special offers on selected services
- No Registration fee
- 24/7 support team
- Monitor and download transaction history
- Transfer funds to other local or overseas account
- Bill Payment (Utilities, Internet Service, Public Service, Tuition Fee, etc.)
- Phone top up and Card top up
- Set regular schedules for payments and fund transfers
- Request for loan and cards (debit or virtual card)
- Open Fixed Deposit
Customers are required to have a Savings or Current Account or FTB Debit or CashCard to register for online banking.
For further information, kindly visit our FTB branch closest to you or contact us at 023 862 111.