Manager, IT Reporting Administration Unit
This role is working in IT Department and ensure the whole IT Reporting working smoothly.
- Manage, install and configure Reporting platform (Business Intelligence) software as per requirement
- Handling the request of data-extraction from business and operation team through MIS
- Manage the existing reporting service and customization.
- Gathering the requirement and analysis
- Design new query/report template and deploy to reporting system as per requirement from Integration or third-party system
- Follow UAT process and prepare documentation or guideline
- Manage user access right of reporting system
- Enhancement the security or patch updating of all reporting platform
- Implement the backup and restoration plan for all reporting package
- Support new project as assigned by management
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field
- At least two-year experience up in managing reporting platform or others System with Bank/MFI
- Familiar with Reporting Studio, R-programming, Python analytics
- Knowledge of T24 Core Banking System
- Good understanding on PLSQL, ORACLE, JBOSS, FIORANO is a plus
- A strong desire to work in a team
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
Computer literacy and English language proficiency
Download Job Announcement
Manager, Reporting Administration Unit
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftb.com.kh/careers