Tax Collection Services
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) has collaborated with the General Department of Taxation to accommodate the requirements and accessibility of customers, allowing the public, especially Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia customers, to fulfill their tax-paying duties to the government via various platforms.
* Customers are now able to pay all kinds of taxes via
1. FTB Branches
Customers are now able to pay all kinds of taxes via FTB Branches to General Department of Taxation (GDT) throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Tax Form P101, Prepayment Form, e-Filing Form, letters, or other relevant documents issued by GDT or any tax office.
Property Tax (Lands, Houses, Buildings, etc.)
- Property Tax ID card
- The last year’s Property Tax payment receipt or any document of Property Tax payment issued by GDT or any tax office can be submitted instead of Property Tax ID card.
- For Property Transfer Tax and Unused Land Tax, please submit any document of Property Tax payment issued by GDT or any tax office.
Vehicle Road Tax
- Vehicle Tax ID card
- Or Vehicle Identification Card or Last year’s Vehicle Sticker
- Latest valid Certificate of Vehicle Technical Inspection11 issued by the Ministry of Public Works and Transport.
2. Online Tax Payment
Customers are also able to pay all kinds of taxes via online tax payment services of GDT Tax Prefilling App, GDT Taxpayer App and GDT Payment Web to General Department of Taxation (GDT) by selecting FTB as your settlement bank.
- Customers require to have FTB Account
- Account to register for online tax payment service on GDT Tax Prefilling App, GDT Taxpayer App and GDT Payment Web
- Tax invoice number according to the type of tax
The currency is “Khmer Riel (KHR)”. Other currencies will be converted to KHR with a very competitive rate.
• Fast & convenient cash handling for tax payment
• Access to other FTB’s Products & Services