Customs and Duties Tax
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) has collaborated with the General Department of Taxation to accommodate the requirements and accessibility of customs brokers and declarants, especially Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia customers to pay their customs and duty taxes easily to the government via various platforms.
* Customers are now able to pay their customs and duty taxes via
1. FTB Branches
Customers are now able to pay customs duties, taxes, and other fees for imports and exports via FTB Branches to General Department of Customs and Excise of Cambodia (GDCE) throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Payment documents issued by GDCE (if any)
- Account Name and Account Number of Beneficiary
- Company Name and VAT Number
2. Online Tax Payment
Customers are also able to pay customs duties, taxes, and other fees for imports and exports via GDCE E-Payment Portal to General Department of Customs and Excise of Cambodia (GDCE) by selecting FTB as your settlement bank.
- Customers require to have FTB Account
- Account to register on GDCE E-Payment Portal for payment via GDCE’s web portal
- Advice number
The currency is “Khmer Riel (KHR)”. Other currencies will be converted to KHR with a very competitive rate.
• Fast & convenient cash handling for tax payment
• Access to other FTB’s Products & Services