Open New Fixed Deposit in Riels to Receive Cashback Up to 20 Million Riels
Open new fixed deposit in Riels right now to receive instant and upfront cashback up to 20 million riels with a very competitive interest rate! Visit FTB’s branch nearest to you now to receive this special offer!
Promotion Period: 1st February to 30th April 2022
|Fixed Deposit Fund Percentage in Riels||Rewards (equivalent)|
|Percentage||Cash Rewards (Maximum)|
|100% of total fund is in Riels||0.20%||20 million riels||30% of total fund is in Riels||0.15%||12 million riels|
- Individual or Joint Account and Corporate Account
- Choose Khmer Riels currency
- This offer is for Individual or Joint Account and Corporate Account who open new accounts and deposit more funds into fixed deposit accounts during campaign period.
- Financial Institution’s Accounts
- Accounts already provided with special/deviated conditions
- Other purposes assessed as “ineligible” by the management.
General Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is eligible for new FD account opening with equal or more than 1-year term, except for FD customers who break their FD before maturity date, and as there are limited available number of prizes, it will be given based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- The prize will be given to the winner upfront upon FD opening and during the campaign period.
- In case of the FD break before the maturity date, customers must return back the prize given to them by FTB.
- By entering the campaign, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. FTB reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the campaign at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion of if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding a prize or compensation without any prior notice.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, all participants agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by FTB and stored on FTB’s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with participants and in connection with the campaign. The participants hereby waive any objection to the FTB using the Participants personal data for the aforesaid purposes obtained pursuant to the Participants taking part in the Campaign.